Stanley’s Hydraulic Impact Wrenches are world renowned for their adjustable impact intensity settings allowing for a wide range of uses. The rugged design incorporates an integral motor and heavy-duty mechanism for the rigors of track maintenance use. The power-to-weight ratio of these products is un-matched by any impact wrench on the market in their class.
- Fastening or Loosing Hardware that require High Torque
Swing-hammer mechanism, Feathering ON/OFF, 1 in. Square Drive, Reverse, Built-in reverse check
- Chuck Type: 1 in. Square Drive
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Length: 14.5 in.
- Width: 4.5 in.
- Hydraulic Pressure: 1500-2500 PSI
- Torque: 500-2500 ft./lbs
- Input Flow Range: 7-12 GPM
- Optimum Flow: 8 GPM
- Porting: -8 SAE O-Ring
- Connect Size & Type: 3/4 in. Male Pipe Adapter
- Motor: Integral STANLEY Hyrevz Gear Motor
- Max Pressure: 2500 PSI
- CE Certified
There are no reviews yet.